Re: st: Grouped Logit question

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Grouped Logit question
Date   Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:12:20 -0400

Why would you want to use -glogit- rather than -glm- with the family(binomial) and link(logit) and the proportional denominator listed as indicated in the help file for -glm-? The fit and residual statistics are appropriately adjusted, and you can use a variety of estimating alternatives.

Joe Hilbe