st: RE: RE: RE: graph combine, asis

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: graph combine, asis
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:25:18 +0100

Why do you want this? To review
a series of graphs, I use the -showgph-
command from SSC to get a slide show.
(When I say from SSC, I mean an updated
version of the program on SSC for Stata 8,
not public, but easily made so.)