st: RE: Parse multiple test equalities

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Parse multiple test equalities
Date   Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:50:44 +0100

No, you don't have to do it this way. You can peel off
the leading tokens with -gettoken- _before_ using a -syntax-
statement on the remainder. But given the rest
of your design, I would probably go with -anything-
and then -tokenize- thr result of that.

Jun Xu