st: RE: Re: RE: Re: OS memory availability

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: Re: OS memory availability
Date   Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:41:30 +0100

r() stuff: good idea, but I see no typo (or even "type").
The variable names v1, v2, ... are useless here.