st: RE: Modelling Economic Growth (Panel Data)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Modelling Economic Growth (Panel Data)
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:05:21 +0100

You really would benefit from looking at the [XT]
manual. Failing that, do start with the help for -xt-.

Having said that, 3 years' worth (or is it
2 years' worth, 1999 and 2001) of data is not much
basis for fitting a panel model. You're pretty much
reduced to a cross-sectional study, if I understand
you correctly.

As you're new to Stata, and presumably to Statalist,
please note the detailed advice in the Statalist
FAQ on the kinds of questions which are likely to,
and unlikely to, get good answers.

Sukhdev Kumar