Repost of Cytel Challenge - next three messages [was: RE: st: exactlogistic regression]

From   Tero T Kivela <[email protected]>
Subject   Repost of Cytel Challenge - next three messages [was: RE: st: exactlogistic regression]
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:06:25 +0300 (EET DST)

I was able to track down the "cytel challenge" in statalist, and the
following three messages were meaningful. Perhaps not exactly the same,
after all, but interesting stuff about small data sets and State vs.
LogExact.

T Kivela