st: UNIT ROOT TESTS FOR A UNBALANCED PANEL

From   "Antonio Rodrigues Andres" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: UNIT ROOT TESTS FOR A UNBALANCED PANEL
Date   Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:37:30 +0200

Someone know some code to perform unit root tests on unbalanced panel in
STATA 8?. In addition, the countries are not observed consecutively. It
appears the message there are gaps. How could I handle it?

As far as I know the routines available on panelunit require a balanced
panel.

Comments or suggestions are welcome.

Antonio