Re: st: under score and Emacs Speakes Statistics

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: under score and Emacs Speakes Statistics
Date   Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:58:34 +0100

Lars Korsholm wrote:
> I am using the standard (?) (X)emacs speaks statistics packages
> with stata mode
> when ever I press _ I get the (Splus/R) symbol <-
> Does Bill Risings ado-mode solve this problem?

Yes.

Bill Risings ado-mode works like a charm. I converted from ESS some time ago.
If you do not need to edit Splus/R Files and if you do not want to run Stata
within Emacs, ado-mode is the better choice.

many regards
uli