Re: st: RE: Age sex standardisation

From   "Jonathan Smith" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Age sex standardisation
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:47:57 +0000

Regarding the -dstdize- command I'm having trouble standardising large
datasets. I've used dstdize to standardize 450 seperate areas. This works
well but I'm finding the output very difficult to then analyse as Stata
produces a summary table for each population for 450 areas.

I would ideally like to be able to have standardized values for each local
area PLUS 95% confidence intervals in the data browser, so that i can
analyse results further. Using svmat I can take r(adj) and create a
variable for the standardized rate but can't get the confidence intervals.
Is there anyway of doing this?

                      [email protected]
                      Sent by:                         To:       [email protected]
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.        cc:
                      harvard.edu                      Subject:  st: RE: Age sex standardisation

                      19/03/04 15:58
                      Please respond to
                      statalist

Presumably you have looked at -dstdize- etc.

For the latest data on the economy and society
consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages
are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy
on the use of electronic communications
Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by
the sender of this message are not necessarily
those of the Office for National Statistics