Re: st:Overlaid curves

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:Overlaid curves
Date   Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:16:55 +0000

Nick,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your reply.
I have already tried what you suggested, as you have suggested to me and other
people more than one time in the past.

A couple of weeks ago this was working fine:
-twoway histogram myvar || function f = normden(x,<mean>,<sd>), at(myvar)-
However for some reason, before posting the original query and aafter I received
your reply this doesnt work and I get the following error message:

   version 8.2 not supported
   r(9);

Can you (or someone else that can help) please interpred what does this mean
exactly. I'm using Stata 8 for Windows XPpro, and I have already -update all-.

Dimitris

This mail sent through http://webmail.bangor.ac.uk