Re: st: How to estimate simultaneous equation model for panel data

From   Nomoreno <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to estimate simultaneous equation model for panel data
Date   Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:43:56 -0500

If you have learned structural equations, you should be able to apply
2SLS and 3SLS, assuming they are appropriate for your model. For 2SLS,
you could either use reg3 with some options to force it into 2SLS, or
ivreg. For 3SLS, use 3SLS will do.

I hope it helps.