st: RE: Re: predict when using by for regress

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: predict when using by for regress
Date   Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:09:07 -0000

For some context, see
Is there a way to tell Stata to try all values of a
particular variable in a foreach statement without specifying them?
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/foreach.html

Scott Merryman replied to Helena Schweiger