RE: st: Problems with downloading the collinearity program from

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Problems with downloading the collinearity program from
Date   Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:01:49 -0000

Your example syntax doesn't meet the pattern.

There is no file with filename -tab_chi- (i.e. tab_chi.)
on SSC.

. cd c:\ado\plus\c

. foreach f in chitest.ado chitest.hlp chitesti.ado chitesti.hlp {
	ssc copy `f'
}

or

. foreach f in chitest chitesti {