RE: st: Random effects ordinal regression

From   "Guillaume Frechette" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Random effects ordinal regression
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:42:35 +0000

Dear Phillippa, try findit gllamm or findit reoprob. Best, g

From: "Phillippa Cumberland" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Random effects ordinal regression
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:47:56 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Statalist,

I am working with data on eyes.  Some children have data on one eye and
some on two eyes.  The outcome is ordinal and I have explanatory variables
at both eye and child level.  For univariate analysis I have been using
ologit with the cluster option, on individual.  In order to interpret the
child based effects in a multivariate model I would need to use a random
effects model.
Is it possible to do this within Stata?

Any help appreciated

Thanks