st: New Movies of Seminars Available

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: New Movies of Seminars Available
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:12:57 -0800

Greetings
  We have two new movies of seminars about Stata and would like to
welcome you to view them.

We have "Survey Data Analysis in Stata" available at
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/seminars/svy_stata_intro/

You can see "Beyond Binary Logistic Regression in Stata" discussing
ordinal logistic regression at
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/seminars/stata_BeyondBinaryLogistic/

You can see our other seminars, 13 of which now have movies, at
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/seminars/

We hope these are useful to you!

Happy Computing!

Michael Mitchell