Re: st: Why no sum of squared residuals in reg output after robustor cluster?

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Why no sum of squared residuals in reg output after robustor cluster?
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:08:53 -0800 (PST)

Am I the only person saddened by this blatant rip-off of statacorp?  And
from a person employed at a religious institution, no less?  Anyone have
any ideas how stata can prevent this from happening and thus preserve the
wonderful model of a company they are?

Sign me,

Despite appearances, there is *no* sarcasm in my voice,
Sam