st: Making saveold a permanent option (thanks!)

From   "Petersen, Karen " <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Making saveold a permanent option (thanks!)
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:19:35 -0600

Thanks for answering my question and for the lively debate.  I would like to
clarify that I do prefer most of the features of stata 8, but do not have the
resources to upgrade my home version (yet), and I do see the need for stata
corp to devote resources to the "future."  My guess is that most people using
older versions are doing so out of necessity and will eventually upgrade?

Karen K. Petersen
Vanderbilt University
Department of Political Science
Box 1817 Station B