st: Stata window shuts unexpectedly

From   "de la Garza, Adrian" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stata window shuts unexpectedly
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:21:06 -0500

I sent an e-mail a couple of months ago and I believe someone said this was a bug and nothing could be done. Several times when I type a command and press enter, Stata closes automatically as if I had pressed the "Close Window" cross on the right top corner of the window. This has been occurring more and more frequently and it has already caused me a lot of headaches! Anyone has a solution? Is there a patch to prevent this from happening? A new version? I am using Stata 8.2.

Thank you!
Adrian

<<winmail.dat>>