Re: st: Insheet question

From   "Andreas Aschbacher" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Insheet question
Date   Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:17:18 +0100 (MET)

drop first line and:
follow File -> Import -> ASCIIData created by a spreadsheet
give in names for variables and don't forget tab-delimited
andreas

 Probably another dumb newbie question, but...

href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Health&v=55";>Health</a> and <a
href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Safety&v=55";>Safety</a> Officer