st: RE: Pgmhaz - Convergence

From   "Stephen P Jenkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Pgmhaz - Convergence
Date   Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:24:51 -0000

Please check the Statalist archives before posting questions like this.
A very similar question was answered before -- please see below

Stephen
Professor Stephen P. Jenkins <[email protected]>
Institute for Social and Economic Research
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, U.K.
Tel: +44 1206 873374.  Fax: +44 1206 873151.
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk