st: Re: Export to WMF/EMF

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Export to WMF/EMF
Date   Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:59:53 -0800 (PST)

--- Alan Riley <[email protected]> wrote:
> Friedrich Huebler ([email protected]) experienced problems
> exporting a graph containing a very large amount of data to
> emf or wmf format (you can read his full email after my
> signature below).
>
> After experimenting here and reproducing Friedrich's problem,
> I sent him a test executable which may solve the issues he was
> experiencing.  After he has had a chance to confirm that, we'll
> report back to Statalist on the issue.
>
> --Alan
> [email protected])

I have tested the new executable and the problems are solved. Graphs
can be exported to WMF and EMF format without errors and without
causing display problems. The display problems were mentioned by Gary
Longton and John Wallace, I had them too.

Many thanks to Alan and his colleagues from StataCorp for the
excellent support.

Friedrich Huebler