RE: st: Multinomial Probit Model

From   "Vincenzo Verardi" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Multinomial Probit Model
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:19:24 -0400

There was a discussion about this topic last week. I don't think there is any already written program for stata.

VV

From: Adrian Gonzalez-Gonzalez <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Multinomial Probit Model
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:33:19 -0500

Dear Statalist members

I want to estimate a multinomial probit model.

Has anybody done this using Stata?

Any written program or reference will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Adrian Gonzalez

Ph.D Candidate

Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics

The Ohio State University

Charla con tus amigos en l�nea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.latam.msn.com/

*
* For searches and help try: