st: RE: RE: RE: Question: Saving table result

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Question: Saving table result
Date   Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:29:28 -0000

Associated with each command in Stata is
something called "help".

. help tabstat

or

. whelp tabstat

or the equivalent via the menu will bring
up the help for -tabstat-, which among
other things explains that the -save- option
saves results to matrices. This is probably
not what you want here. It is certainly
nothing to do with files unless you
also use commands to write the matrix
to a file, which I suspect is, in total,
more complicated than you want.

The other possibility advertised yesterday
was to use Stata's Copy Table facility.

Sugie Lee