Re: st: Heteroscedasticity and endogeneity in panel

From   "R.E. De Hoyos" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Heteroscedasticity and endogeneity in panel
Date   Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:14:12 -0000

Vincenzo,

What about the multicolinearity between Xs and Zs?

You are running a model where Y = f [ X(Z), Z] hence the Cov(X,Z) is not
zero.

Andrea,

To account for heteroscedasticity across panels you can use the -xtgls-
command (use the -force- option if your panel is an unbalanced one)

The command -xtivreg- will help you with the endogeneity problem by doing a
similar 2-stage least squares test as the one outlined by Vincenzo.

Hope this helps,

Rafa