st: Competing risks model

From   "miguel foguel" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Competing risks model
Date   Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:50:38 +0000

Dear all,

I have to estimate a competing risk model with 2 cause-specific risks, each following its own MPH specification. I need to estimate each baseline hazard flexibly (i.e. via dummies), and must allow for dependence between the risks. Is there any code available for that in Stata? What about other softwares?

(In fact, the model is (even) more complex than the standard competing risks one, for it allows the realisation one of the risks (treatment) to affect the realisation of other (outcome). In any case, I think that a code for the typical competing risks will help a lot in the construction of the final one I need).

Thanks a lot.

Miguel

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

*