st: RE: Re: -triplot- revised on SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: -triplot- revised on SSC
Date   Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:50:27 -0000

You have tripped up on a misfeature which
should be documented, or worked around.
I'll attend to it in the next revision.

-triplot- needs to play
with a number of observations somewhere between
2 and 3 times the number of labels plotted.
This doesn't usually bite except with very
small datasets. It is a consequence of the way that labels
and grid lines are implemented by placing the
information in temporary variables.

In your case the labels will be 0 20 40 60 80
100, so you need to -set obs- to 16 or more.

You don't need to add data.