RE: st: Documenting ssc contributions: efficiency for Man and machine

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Documenting ssc contributions: efficiency for Man and machine
Date   Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:28:33 -0000

Word documents: no! It is as simple as this: many
Stata users do not use Word and do not even have
it mounted on machines they use. That's sufficient
to rule it out as a format universal across Stata
users. There are other objections, but I stop there.

Richard Williams