syntax_checker was:re: st: BBEdit/TextWrangler Syntax Coloring Module

From   Bill Rising <[email protected]>
To   "Stata Listserve" <[email protected]>
Subject   syntax_checker was:re: st: BBEdit/TextWrangler Syntax Coloring Module
Date   Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:34:15 -0500

On 1/9/04 10:34, Bill Rising wrote

The ftp address I gave to get to the list of commands, subcommands, and
the like was, of course, my personal ftp login address. So... it won't
work for anyone but me.

The correct anonymous ftp address is

ftp://erdos.math.louisville.edu/pub/brising/ado-mode/

Sorry for the confusion...

Bill

[snip...]