RE: st: Stat/Transfer v. Dbms/Copy

From   "Richard Hoskins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Stat/Transfer v. Dbms/Copy
Date   Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:07:54 -0800

I loved the ideas and creativity the DBMScopy folk (there was one person
responsible for all of it, a true mom and pop enterprise made). It NEVER
failed, but when it went to SAS I knew that this was the end. I am still
using my DBMS copy (last version before SAS) and it still works just
fine!

But soon it will run out of gas with the huge SAS engine taking over
with expensive updates, and yearly maintenance , etc.

Richard E. Hoskins