st: RE: Tables in Stata

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Tables in Stata
Date   Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:27:49 -0000

There are lots of ways to create tables in Stata. Type

. findit table

to see that. However, to create a table to a personal
design in general requires writing a program dedicated
to production of that design. Depending on your Stata
programming skills, you may be better off doing this
with some other software, say directly in a word or
text processor.

de la Garza, Adrian