RE: st: Cure rate

From   "Thompson, Dr J.R." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Cure rate
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:55:27 -0000

Claire Weston from the UK Childhood Cancer Study Group and I have written ado files for the models mentioned in Sposto 2002 and would be happy to send then to anyone who is interested

		John

John Thompson
Department of Health Sciences
University of Leicester
22-28 Princess Road West
Leicester LE1 6TP
Tel: +44 (0116) 2523153
Fax: +44 (0116) 2523272

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Allen Buxton
Sent: 12 November 2003 16:15
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Cure rate

I have on my project list to create an ado (MLE
estimation command) to do the non-mixture cure models
described in R. Sposto, Statistics in Medicine 2002;
21:293-312, "Cure model analysis in cancer: an
application to data from the Children's Cancer Group"
(One could choose an exponential model for the
survival component.)

I would be interested to know if this has been done.

Allen Buxton
Assistant Statistician
Children's Oncology Group
Arcadia, CA