Re: st: Power Analysis for Logistic Regression

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Power Analysis for Logistic Regression
Date   Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:33:46 -0700

You can download PASS software for 30 days for free from their website. I
think it's www.ncss.com.

Jim Seward

                    "Stephen Soldz"
                    <[email protected]>       To:     <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                         cc:
                    [email protected]       Subject:     st: Power Analysis for Logistic Regression
                    arvard.edu

                    10/31/2003 02:29 PM
                    Please respond to
                    statalist

I need to conduct a power analysis for logistic regression for a grant
application. While it involves survey data, I can also adjust for the
design
effect separately. I'd like to know if anyone has code for this analysis,
or
leads on where to go.

Thanks,

Stephen Soldz
Director, Center for Research, Evaluation, and Program Development
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
1581 Beacon St.
Brookline, MA 02446
[email protected]
http://soldzresearch.com/stephensoldz