Re: st: Stata do-file Editor - sea-sickness effect

From   "Renzo Comolli" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Stata do-file Editor - sea-sickness effect
Date   Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:38:22 -0500

Dear StataCorp and StatList,

In my case when I try to paste something in the Do file Editor, I get a kind
of sea-sickness effect:
For one instant it is as if I clicked "select all" and then deselected, the
pasting happens in the right place, but the insertion points moves with no
pattern that I could discern.

If the problem were not fixed, I would be forced to use a different text
editor. But of course I am fully confident in StataCorp.

Intercooled Stata 8.2 for Windows
Born 28 Oct 2003
Total physical memory:      130580 KB

I use Windows 98 Second Edition fully patched

Best Regards,
Renzo Comolli