Re: st: linear vs log-linear regression: specification test

Subject   Re: st: linear vs log-linear regression: specification test
Date   Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:42:22 -0500

At 09:28 PM 10/28/2003 -0500, David Miller wrote:
P.S.  Some Statalisters are able to "connect" their responses to a
specific question when they send them in with the result that they
appear continguously as part of a consistent theme (questions,
know how to do this.  All I know how to do is to addres it to the
statalist address ([email protected]) and copy the subject
line from the original question.  Unfortunately, its gets placed
to do this on the Stata web site, but was not able to find any.
Sorry I can't answer your stats questions! But if I understand this Q, I think you just need to use the reply function in your email program. At least, that is what I am doing to respond to you, so if this message is doing what you want then you just need to figure out how to do it in your program. If this isn't what you want, maybe you can clarify or give a specific example.

Richard Williams, Associate Professor
OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227