st: Random effect probit + Marginal effcts

From   "Panos Papanikolaou" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Random effect probit + Marginal effcts
Date   Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:56:56 +0100

Dear All,

I am appling the Random efefcts probit estimator on my data and I wonder if
there is code written to use4 for estimating the marginal effects of the Xs.  I
did a net - search thru the help facility and got poor response. So, i wonder if
there is any progress on this matter.

I would appreciate your response.

Thanks very much in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards
   PP

Panos Papanikolaou
Research Fellow
Nursing, Health and Social Care Research Centre
School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies
UWCM, 35-43 Newport Rd
Cardiff CF24 0AB

Tel:  029 2091 7812