st: RE: RE: feeding optimal lag lengths in levinlin and ipshinwithin a loop

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: feeding optimal lag lengths in levinlin and ipshinwithin a loop
Date   Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:26:36 +0100

You don't say how this fails to work, but a lot may
hinge on

keep if variable == "`k'"

which suggests either an unusual data structure
or a misunderstanding of -keep-.

However, none of the -preserve-, -restore- or
-keep- seems essential for the rest of the code.

Also, are the results of -summarize- all integers?