Re: st: Re: fixed effects models

From   Jean-Fran�ois Godin<[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: fixed effects models
Date   Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:31:45 -0400

Title: Re: st: Re: fixed effects models

Kit wrote:

"Random-effects models can contain time-invariant variables (but have their own set of issues)."

Does anyone has some references or discussion papers on the “issues” of time-invariant variables in random-effects models?

Jf Godin

Ph.D Candidate