st: Re: Invalid syntax in -xtdes- command

From   "wastata" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Invalid syntax in -xtdes- command
Date   Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:42:11 -0000

--- In [email protected], "Scott Merryman" <smerryman@k...>
wrote:
> [...]

Thanks, Scott.  You seem to a have pinpointed the problem with
xtdes.  I would say this is a bug, because the manual, in the entry
for xt, states that negative values of the time variable are allowed:
"[The time variable] must be a single, numeric variable, although
whether it takes on the values 1, 2, 3 or 1, 7, 9, or even -2, sqrt
(2), pi is irrelevant."

Thanks again for your help.

West