Re: st: RE: Re: Documentation (was: Object oriented help files (and Tabling: an agenda))

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Documentation (was: Object oriented help files (and Tabling: an agenda))
Date   Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:22:31 -0500

Nick Cox

> http://www.stata-press.com/forthcoming.html
>
> promises "A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics"
> Michael Mitchell Expected publication date: February 2004
>
> Nick
> [email protected]

Looking at the "Forthcoming page," I want to make an additional suggestion. I notice that there are now 2nd editions of many of the Stata texts, for example "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables Using Stata, Revised Edition" by J. Scott Long and Jeremy Freese. Also on the page is the survival analysis revised addition. Would Stata Corp consider an "upgrade price" for 2nd editions for those of us who have purchased the 1st editions, just as there is a "new" price for Stata 8 and an upgrade price?

Fred Wolfe

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
Tel (316) 263-2125 Fax (316) 263-0761

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/