Re: st: (No Subject)

From   "Neil Shephard" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: (No Subject)
Date   Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:24:10 +0100

> Thanks to all who are helping!
>
> I can export the graphic, but when I copy the figure
> and paste it into word, it has no color. Also printing
> the document doesn't solve the problem. I don't
> have problems with exporting but with the colors,
> sorry for the confusing last mail.

Rather than copying and pasting try in Word go to the Insert menu
then select Picture and then Insert from the Windows Meta file
from there, thus avoiding the clipboard.

Neil

Neil Shephard
Genetics Statistician
ARC Epidemiology Unit, University of Manchester

"Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it
were so it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's
logic" - Tweedledee (Alice Through the Looking Glass)