st: Re: color options in graph

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: color options in graph
Date   Tue, 7 Oct 2003 06:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- tom blade <[email protected]> wrote:
> I want to preserve the colors in which stata displays graphics.
> That is, when copying the graph in stata and pasting it in word,
> the colors shown in stata are lost.

Tom,

This may not be a problem with Stata but with Word. Can you copy
color graphs from other applications into Word? Can you copy color
graphs from Stata into other applications?

One thing you could try: right-click on the image in Word, select
"Format Picture", go to the "Picture" tab, and look at the "Color"
option; is this set to grayscale?

Friedrich Huebler