Re: FW: st: calling the value of a scalar into a variable

From   "Dev Vencappa" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: FW: st: calling the value of a scalar into a variable
Date   Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:08:05 +0100

Nick and Ernest,
 thank you very much both for your useful suggestions for my modest loop file. Both your solutions are working perfectly allright

Dev

Dev Vencappa
School of Economics
University of Nottingham
University Park
Nottingham
NG7 2RD
U.K.
Tel : +44 (0)115 951 5608
Fax: +44 (0) 115 951 4159
>>> [email protected] 10/06/03 4:34 PM >>>
Like Ernest Berkhout, I take the liberty of
copying private emails to the list.