Re: st: RE: Graph problem

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Graph problem
Date   Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

Just a quick note about customer base.  The single user base may be
dominated by MS, but the institutional user base may be dominated by forms
of Unix.  And, as most (but not all) individuals are also connected to
some instititution, it is not clear that there are big advantages to
windows marketing--especially if users end up hating the software because
they think it is too buggy (for the reasons in my earlier post).  It'd be
great to see some actual numbers on this, though.

Sam