st: technical problem with append

From   Phung Lang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: technical problem with append
Date   Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:24:58 +0200

Dear Statalist

To create the main database A, I appended already successfully 25 smaller
datasets together. The last dataset Z is posing quite a problem.  Without
being appended, I am able to run the standard analysis easily on this
dataset Z.  When appended to the larger database A, I am unable to perform
the analysis using the svy component.  I tried several times to drop this
smaller dataset, and append a newer version, but it still does not function
correctly.  Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Thanks for any advice.

Phung

Institute for Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM)
at the University of Zurich
Sumatrastrasse 30
CH-8006 Zurich, Switzerland

Tel: +41-1-634 46 72 /13