RE: st: RE: re. Poisson Regression Goodness of Fit Tests

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: re. Poisson Regression Goodness of Fit Tests
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:27:02 +0100

I pass on this. There's lots of people on Statalist
who can advise much better on this than I can.