st: Re: gllamm "probability weight variables not found"

From   "Sophia Rabe-Hesketh" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: gllamm "probability weight variables not found"
Date   Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:18:20 +0100

Susan,

Your weights at levels 1,2,etc. should
all have the same variable name except for
the last character which should be 1,2,etc..

For example, the weights could be in variables
pw1, pw2, and pw3. You would then use the
pweight(pw) option.

It is important to omit the last character of the
variable names in the pweight() option.
If you specify pweight(pw1), gllamm will look for
pw11, pw12, and pw13.

I hope this helps.

Sophia