st: RE: prvalue and prgen ado-files

From   "Mito" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: prvalue and prgen ado-files
Date   Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:39:16 -0500

search net resources  (Help)
keyword: prvalue
result:

spostado from http://www.indiana.edu/~jslsoc/stata
    spostado: Stata 8 & 7 commands for the post-estimation interpretation of
    regression models / Based on Long's Regression Models for Categorical
and
    Limited Dependent Variables. / Support:
www.indiana.edu/~jslsoc/spost.htm
    / Scott Long & Jeremy Freese ([email protected])

spost6ado from http://www.indiana.edu/~jslsoc/stata
    spost6ado: Stata 6 commands for the post-estimation interpretation of
    regression models / Based on Long's Regression Models for Categorical
and
    Limited Dependent Variables. / Support:
www.indiana.edu/~jslsoc/spost.htm
    / Scott Long & Jeremy Freese ([email protected])

(click here to return to the previous screen)

regards, Mito

Maximo Rossi
Departamento de Economia - UDELAR
Jose E. Rodo 1854 - Montevideo - Uruguay
Fax: (598 2) 4081917
E.mail: [email protected]
Home page: http://decon.edu.uy/~mito/
You can access my papers on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) through the following url:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=267069