st: ZINB and instrumental variables estimation

From   "Matthew E. Kahn" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ZINB and instrumental variables estimation
Date   Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:29:31 -0400

hi,

I've been estimating some count models using stata's zero inflated negative
binomial regression (ZINB) command. I would like to instrument for one
of my explanatory variables.  Has anybody done some work on an "ado file"
that gets the standard errors right here?

thanks, matt

--
Mattthew E. Kahn
Associate Professor of Economics