st: Re: Pattern mixture models

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Pattern mixture models
Date   Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:15:51 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hennen" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 4:46 PM
Subject: st: Pattern mixture models

> Statalist-
> Does anyone know if there has there been a Stata implementation of the
> "generalized linear mixture models for handling nonignorable dropouts in
> longitudinal studies" proposed by Fitzmaurice and Laird (2000).
> Citation:  Fitzmaurice GM, Laird NM. Generalized linear mixture models
> for handling nonignorable dropouts in longitudinal studies.
> Biostatistics 2000;1:141-156.
>
> findit pattern mixture models and findit linear mixture models turns up
> nothing at all.
>
> John Hennen

try -findit gllamm-  (Generalised linear latent and mixed models)  I don't
know if it can deal with nonignorable dropout, but it might be helpful.

Also -findit dropout- brings up David Clayton's dropout_death package which
has Stata code to do most of the calculations in the paper "Analysis of
longitudinal studies with death and dropout" by Dufouil, Brayne, Clayton.

Hope this helps,

Hope this helps,