st: RE: IV in logit or probit regressions

From   "Daniel Muller" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: IV in logit or probit regressions
Date   Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:44:49 +0200

-findit probit endogenous- turns up several user-written commands, which
might do what you need.

Rgds,
Daniel